cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TreeView with checkboxes draws red crosses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, me and my colleague have encountered a problem with our treeview that contains nodes with checkboxes.

On any other computer than my colleagues, the treeview draws red crosses instead of checkboxes, like below:

The treeview itself works fine on every computer (if you press a red cross it acts like a checked checkbox), but we cannot find out why it draws checkboxes correctly on only his computer?

BR,

Lucas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas;

Sounds like the overlay picture images are being missed when deploying the application or (heaven forbid) the developer has hard-coded the image location that only matches their PC.

Regards ... Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know there are no overlay pictures since it's the default checkboxes, which means there should be no image path at all?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checkboxes are supposed to override the State picture setting. It could be a bug that the checkboxes are only shown when the state picture is found. Have the developer remove any State Pictures defined on the treeview control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are absolutely right, there were some state pictures defined and removing these solved the problem

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep .. that''s what I said in the first place (state pictures are.overlays BTW).   

Answers (0)