cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i right click on query name and change i am getting the error "BEx transport request 'is not available or not suitable'". How to overcome ? i created ods by using another ods in udpate rules and created query using local request. Now to transport these to quality what steps i have to follow.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Please create another TRANSPORT request for for the same query ( if the owner is SAME).THEN TRY TO SAVE . iT WORKS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Prasad,

do one thing. go to rsa1--> transport connection -->Query element.

here select your query and move it to right side to move just double click on the query.check the collection mode.

select the query and query element.now click on Bex button.A new screen will be displayed. on these screen click on assign/delete button.Create a new request and assign it.Also assign package on the same screen with the same request.save.

log out and log in.

i think this will solve your problem.

Regards,

viren.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasad

i think the its because of a different package in which the query is placed. Please go to the transport connection under modelling, select the query and right click on change package and see in which pakcage the query is in. If not int he package you specified then change the package and click on the transport button. GO to SE09 and release the request and transport the same in STMS.

regards

vijaykum ar

sachin_kulshrestha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens when your bex request for paackage in which your request belongs is not open. Click on the Bex icon you will be displayed with the windown in which agains each package there will be request in case it's not there then click to create one and then make changes as required.

About transporting the request you first need to release the request which you can do by selecting the request and clicking on the truck icon. The using tcode STMS you can transport to your corresponding boxes.

Hope this helps!!!