cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport of infoset query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

while i am doing transport in infoset query,i select the infoset and query and next i wnt to transfort and metioned there requried names of infoset &query. i done every thing ok but in SE10 transport organizer ...displaying request is wrong missing the system name and request number..

on this topic any body help me its urgent foe me..

thanks ,

good year..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Good year,

Can you further elaborate further on this.

Have you used RSA1 --> Transport Connector? or have you used the transport icon (Truck in yellow color) from the infoset maintenance screen?

When you are displaying the request in SE10, are you displaying the requests user id under which this request was created? Let us know.

Cheers,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ssree,

i usedd transport icon in RED color in infoset initial screen .i am using the request id as workbench request..

regards,

good year..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Good year,

I don't see a red icon on RSISET (there's a red truck with yellow top), are you referring to this? Have you assigned this to a correct package and able to write successfully to a transport request.

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ssree,

yes i am refering(red truck with yellow) in this i assigned check box with query varient(exp/imp copy)and next step with check box transport with infoset and query ,up to here getting correct but while enter into SE10 ,i did't get transports in global inforamtion ..

if refer gets error like cross system was not for this user..plzz if any wrong in Question forgive me an as much as give the tips for this (Query).its urgent..

thanks,

goodyear..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Good year,

Have you attached the objects to a transportable package?

When you created the transport request, did you make a note of the request number, did the system give any errors or messages while writing the object to the request?

If you do know the request number, goto SE10, and then press F5 and fill your request number and press enter, and then you should be able to see your request.

Cheers,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ssree,

Thanks for ur reply it is very usefull to me.

one mor Question it is very simple but i want to know it plzzzzzzzzzz

1)steps for crearting infoset ?

2)after creating infoset,i want steps of infosetquery?

plzzzzz...

its uregent to me i got now one BDO?

thanks,

goodyear..

Former Member

Answers (0)