cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport a routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have one query already in production. I changed the one routine( user exit for calculation) in the transfer structure. So I am wondering, which are the thing I need to transport for that. I tried to move every thing under Transfer structure, but once it move to Q, getting error on the transport. Do I need to move any thing with that?

Here is the error which we getting.

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR ISTS (Activation Mode)

There is no DataSource with these attributes

/ Reference to transfer structure ZRT_ISROT_AC not available. No activation possible.

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR ISTS (Delete Mode)

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR ISFS (Delete Mode)

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR RSFO (Delete Mode)

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR ROUT (Delete Mode)

/ Errors occurred during post-handling RS_AFTER_IMPORT for ISFS L

RS_AFTER_IMPORT belongs to package RS

/ The errors affect the following components:

/ BW-WHM (Warehouse Management)

/ Post-import method RS_AFTER_IMPORT completed for ISFS L, date and time: 20070720134813

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

usually you don't have to collect your developpment manually when you change a routine. By changing the routine and reactivating already transported TRules, the system should prompt you for a tp request and collect all necessary objects automatically.

The first thing is that the sys doesn't find the DSource.

- check the system conversion in the transport connection to find out to which client should your DSource be connected when activated in your target system of the transport

- then verify in your Q system if the DSource is there and if you have already the TRules you're trying to import.

- Replicate this DataSource, reactivate your TRules in BWD and retry an import.

hope this helps...

Olivier.