Hello. Here's the scenario:
- I have a transformation from DSO1 to DSO2 (direct mapping for all fields).
- Had transformation working for loading both DSOs
- Then added a new field/infoobject to both DSOs (same one in both)
- Created a rule to populate this field in DSO1, activated, loaded data
- Went to adjust the transformation for DSO2 but the new field does NOT show up in the transformation as part of DSO1 (on the left side). It's displayed for DSO2 on the right side. So, I can not map the field...
I tried to exit RSA1, got back, same story. I deleted the original transformation DSO1->DSO2 and started from scratch. However, the new field still doesn't show up for mapping.
What is that?
Thanks to all,
looks like the problem is to be located in or around your DSO1. Has there been data in the DSO when you did the field enhancement? Have you checked if the underlying database table is also enhanced, is it active? if you want to keep the data in the DSO maybe you will have to adjust the database table using trx SE14?
Let us know about your progress?
Thanks & Regards, Harald