cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Rules/Transfer Structures not to be seen Post Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have upgraded our BW system from 3.1 C to 3.5. There are three SAP R/3 systems from which our BW system takes data namely SAP-APO, SAP-R/3 and SAP-HR. After the Upgrade is over all the Transfer Structures/Transfer Rules are not to be seen in the BW system. The HR source system was deleted and recreated Post Upgrade. We tried replicating datasources of SAP-HR as well but it is of no use.

Can someone tell where we have gone wrong?

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Are all your source system existing without any issues. Try "Check" & "Restore" using the context menu for one of the source system and then check.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried run program RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL for your source and BW system?

Cheers,

Gimmo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip/Gimmo,

Thanks for your prompt response. I have executed the program RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL program for HR source system. The log of the report in SM37 shows that no Transfer Structure could be selected.

Any more ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

I assumed that your source systems are active & correct when you do check on them in RSA1-> source systems. If not then Restore the connections.

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess Upgrade might have resulted in deletion of transfer rules and also source system connection(though don't know why). Please check the source system connection for SAP-APO, SAP-R/3 and replicate all datasources for these source systems and then using tcode SE38, run program RS_TRANSTRUU_ACTIVATE_ALL for * (All) infosources.

Regards

Pradip