cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction iView - SAP GUI for HTML - Problem while hiding menu bar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to hide the OKcode field and the Menu button in a Transaction iView of type SAP GUI for HTML. I am following the SAP note 1010519. However, nothing seems to change, even after adding the parameter ~webgui_simple_toolbar = 0 or any other value.

I added the parameter to the service: default_host ->sap -> bc -> gui ->sap -> its -><b>webgui</b>

After going through few posts relating to this issue, I figured out that passing application parameters would not work. Also, using IAC is not an option for me.

Can someone help? How can I hide the OKCode field and Menu bar?

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reena,

Have a visit to this link also,

Regards,

Ramganesan K.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for ~WEBGUI_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR = 0 to work you should be on minimum was 6.40 support pack level 20.

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on 7.00 SP 10

Doesnt seem to work yet

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reena,

Maintaining the parameter

~WEBTRANSACTIONTYPE EWT

will solve your problem. You can also create an IAC iview. Here is a document for the same.

<a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/ep/_d-f/Displaying%20SAP%20Transaction%20as%20Internet%20Application%20in%20Portal.pdf">How to diplay a transaction as IAC iview</a>

Also remove the parameter ~noheaderOkCode.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Deb

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats the solution to this...i have some transaction iviews where we want to show the menu header and others where we don't...why cant i add the webgui_simple_toolbar=0 to the iview application parameters?? doesnt work...

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

Try this,

note 648452 states that the command box will not be displayed for inplace SAP GUI for Windows sessions if you set the following registry value:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP\SAPGUI Front\SAP Frontend Server\Customize] "HideCmdLineInplace"=dword:00000001

If you want to disable the command box also for outplace sessions in the portal then you may set in addition to above value the following:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP\SAPGUI Front\SAP Frontend Server\Customize] "HideCmdLineInplaceAllSession"=dword:00000001

Regards,

Ramganesan K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramganesan,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, I am using <b>WebGUI</b> and the note 648452 seems to apply only for <b>WinGUI</b>.

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance,

Reena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renna,

Have you tried ~noHeaderOkCode 1 and ~webTransactionType EWT.

That is presumming you are using ITS 620. Enter it in the service file.

Thanks.

Nick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Initially I had both :

~NOHEADEROKCODE = 1

~WEBGUI_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR = 0

(along with ~WEBGUI = 1 and ~THEME = sl)

in the service parameters and it didnt work. Then I removed ~WEBGUI_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR = 0 and had just ~NOHEADEROKCODE = 1. Then the command field disappeared. Thanks for that.

However, the "Menu" button still remains. How can I hide it?

~WEBTRANSACTIONTYPE = EWT is making no difference.

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

~WEBTRANSACTIONTYPE = EWT did remove the entire toolbar (Sorry, i had not tested it properly earlier). But, now, the F4 help stopped working. When I click on the value help icon of any of the field, nothing happens.

Any pointers on this?

Thanks and Regards,

Reena