cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction ALM_ME_DEBUG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Transaction ALM_ME_DEBUG is avaialble from r/3 version 4.7 for mobile. I was looking for some information on the working & purpose of the same. Can anyone help me by providing some information on the same.

Thanks

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

This was used early in our development phase to give us time to find out what data was being posted from the middleware to the backend since the rfc call was way to fast for us.

regards

sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush!

The Transaction ALM_ME_DEBUG(Type: Parameter Transaction) is basically a Table Maintenance View for the table ALM_ME_DEBUG_SET.Entries can be maintained in this table to perform the debugging While Ceating/Changing Data OR during Posting the Data for a particular MAM Scenario(by identifying the SyncBO Name) and for a specific User.Also there are options to to Activate the debugging during Sync and also to record the Error generated by the BAPI Wrapper used in the SyncBO during Creation/Change of data OR during the Post.

Gisk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gisk,

Over and above these, on which scenarios are the errors recorded? How can we see the log of the errors recorded? Moreover it says that the recorded error can be used for debugging. How?

Also the setting for activating the debugging is basically to add delay in the bapi wrappers or there are some other definite use for the same?

Thanks

Piyush