cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top N -different values for different key figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have characteristics customer,segment, zone, division etc and key figures sales values in a query.

i would like to have 1 key figures with top 3 customers(based on sales) within a zone and 2nd key figure for top 3 customers in general , how do i map this in the same report?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_koch9
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can create differnt conditions, there you can define which takes effect for which charcteristcs.

But i think you can´t use more than top-n condition on the same time.

Regards

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcus,

Thanks. But i need to confirm the same thing!! can we use two diffrent Top N conditions for two different key figures or is there any other way to take care of such a requirement?

thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_koch9
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The Problem is: You can do it, but i will not work as you want because you cannot define a rule which top n condition is the one with more priority.

example:

product quantity price

1 10 2,50

2 20 1,50

3 30 1,80

if you now active a top 1 condition for quantity you see only product 3, if you activate only a top 1 condition for price you will get product 1.

if you activate them both you will see nothing because conditions are combined as "AND".

We discussed that issue already with SAP, but we even found no solution together.

Regards

Marcus