cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMSADM connection refused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

my transport route was altered since i had sandbox client in PRD to delevery route to DEV was created then the qas system gave connection refused with 10061 error number ,  When i checked the RFC TMSADM@quality.domain.dev   is refused connection.  Now i did delete the delivery route configured was removed and still the issue of the RFC Connections is refused.  i still see my quality  status as obselete.   I suppose the domain controller in the Development has been changed.

Please let me know how to restore the settings.

BR

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you delete and reconfig TMS for this system ?

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition please be make sure by disabling of any type of firewall/Antivirus solutions on the system,this could also be the reason of connection refusals by the system.

Good luck !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

Please find logs

Thanks

Vijay

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Is your system up, 'm getting here as because of the log

*** DP_FATAL_ERROR => Version mismatch of dw shared libraries detected. See dev_disp trace for details.

*** DISPATCHER EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN ***

Please attach dev_w0 log file as well.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system is down  i m trying to put the Kernal upgrade old and then i will be replacing with patch 500

my sap gui is not connecting its with  10061  connection refuse error no 10061

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

How to configure the Dev box as Domain controller again

BR

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can refer below link to how to configure stms, do choose your Domain controller you dev system.

How to configure TMS (Transport Management System)

Also do keep a backup domain controller for the setup.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to configure the Dev box as Domain controller again

You could follow SAP link at Configuring the Transport Domain Controller - Change and Transport System - SAP Library

& SCN doc at

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a connection is  connection refused  error code of 10061   and i could see the system is running using sapstart all in the quality box.  but the SAPGUI connection is refused this error has occured since sandbox client 500 in  sid PRD  was tried for a client import export where as there was kernel patch mismatch   prd is with patch 324  and DEV and quality were with patch 500.   in STMS a new route was created from PRD box to DEV a delivery route was configured.   the  TMSADM@QAS.DOMAIN.DEV was showing invalid.   this is raising wsaconnection refused.  error code 10061. netsat -an for 3200 was showing only udp whereas it should also show tcp connections.   the SAPGUI Connection is refused.  Need assistance.

BR

Vijay

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the error code 10061 you could refer SAP KBA   1952405 - "Operating system call connect failed (error no. 10061)" messages every 5 minutes in Sysl...

If possible could you share system logs & dev_w0 logs for analysis.

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay ,

You will have the old versions still available in your development system .

Have you tried the previous versions ( STMS -> Transport routes-> Goto -> Previous versions )

Thanks ,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana

Please find the files

BR

Vijay

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Logs you shared are outdated

Wed May 13 15:24:26 2015

M  ThInit: running on host ERPqs

M  calling db_connect ...

B  Loading DB library '/usr/sap/PQE/DVEBMGS00/exe/dbsdbslib.so' ...

B  Library '/usr/sap/PQE/DVEBMGS00/exe/dbsdbslib.so' loaded

B  Version of '/usr/sap/PQE/DVEBMGS00/exe/dbsdbslib.so' is "721.02", patchlevel (0.423)

*** ERROR => different codepage: application=ASCII, application data=UNICODE

If possible share the current logs & system logs from SM21.

Thanks,