cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Dependent Publishing Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Researching this topic i have dicovered that TBP service uses the application properties of VALIDFROM and VALIDTO to save that data and uses property filters(this is where it's gets fogging).

The question is what does it manipulate and how using the property filters????

I am hovering the understanding that around when the time in the VALIDTO date has reached does it change the hidden property contained in the > details > settings > property > system = hidden property ?? using the property filters

Basically how does a normal search hide expired documents?

Which is the property that is used?

All concepts point me here. Any input will be great.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

When you define lifeclycle in your folder, each time that you upload a document you must define valid from and valid to.

All user with only read permision, only see this document while is not expered, but once it expired is only seen by user with read and write permission.

Patricio

Former Member
0 Kudos

True then in theory there is a property that hides the document either by checking the permission.

Thanks for the respone.

I did find out that Namespace filters are used to control the visibility of documents to users. In that the read permission filter is a namespace filter that removes all documents, links, and folders for which a user has no read permission from a resource list.

Answers (0)