Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile Edit Configuration in Custom Application

swapnil_shelke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am looking for the Tile Edit view configuration (after much Try I decided to post of SAP Forum). Below are steps I did followed to make success for my scenario but very less progress.

1. I have one Object with many fields, 1 field represents Higher Handling Unit(HU) if its value is set to 'X'. I have shown the List of all Higher HU in records with checking in rule for same field value as 'X'.

My Requirement:

2. Once I select any record from Higher HU, on click on Button I need to show Sub HU with respect to selected HU Number.

Here in Single Object record there are 3 fields (important for current scenario) as fields which represent isHigherHU (X or Blank), Higher and Lower HU. On first list screen Higher HU list is displayed from Main > GoodsReceiptCollection> where isHigherHU='X'.

Now I have declared one EditTransaction on GoodsReceipt Object, one ScreenSet for Transaction, and there one Tile Edit filed in Screen. This TileEdit fields is having some properties settings where I mentioned my other Transactions Screens.

Current Output is having all Higher HUs and Lower HUs, I tried to use SubAction and also loop over collection of Main Object in SubAction.

Can anyone suggest best option to avoid Tile Edit or how I can proceed with Tile Edit option?

Multiple Records for Higher HU should be shown in Edit state, I have to modify and store in same object.

Regards,

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

swapnil_shelke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Subhas actually could not make it possible to post images.

I could find workaround for the my current issue, I have added single record screen.

Closing the discussion.

swapnil_shelke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Subash,

Thanks.

I will upload the Images give me some time.

Beside that I have Agentry Client installed but not Test Environment for 64bit OS. Can you please provide link to download same for 64 bit OS?

Regards,

Swapnil Shelke

former_member265714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

We need a little more information and screen shot of the application to see the actual issue. On you end we can suggest that you use Agentry Test Environment and examine the objects, transactions etc to help diagnose the issue.

-- Subash