cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thousands of IDOC Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have recently configured workflow using SWU3 - Now suddenly there are about 10 000 new work items in everyones inbox - All related to IDOC errors.

I have made sure that the workflow administrator is set to a specific user, and in WE46, the IDOC administrator is also set.

Most of the wor-items are back-dated to about a year ago, way before the workflow was configured.

Firstly, why are all these appearing now?

Secondly, how can I get rid of them, or at least isolate them into only one persons inbox?

This is on our test system, so there is no need to investigate any idoc errors...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is happening because you have made some program run in background while configuring SWU3 most probably the deadline program.

You can get rid of them by checking the Workflow Log and then investigating from where agents are getting determined and accordingly changing the agents to a particular user Id.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arghadip Kat, but I had already checked the agent determination - It is using rule 30000001 (IDoc Administrator) which correctly find the agent, but all the work items are still sent to everyone!??

I have deactivated the error messages, so going forward there will be no more, but what do I do with the +/- 10000 messages in everyones inboxes? Is there a way other than logically deleting the workitems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

All those are logs of IDoc and they are sent to respective user once an IDOC is posted, delete all the IDOC logs you will be able to get rid of all of them, i dont remember the txn code so cant help on that, or you can also try with the txn swwl for getting rid of all these IDOC logs.

Answers (0)