cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Object cannot not be processed due to a transport problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to delete a standard web template 0ADHOC_TABLE (modified by our coworker before and transported) and reinstall a new one or totally standard one, but when clicking the "X" icon to delete this web template, get the following error:

"The Object cannot not be processed due to a transport problem"

What could be the reason?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

This message coms up because as you mention, the template has been transported. Since it is in the target system, if you delete form the dev system, the system needs to ensure that it is also removed from the system it has been transported too.

You can check the dev package assigned to the template, assign a new request against this dev class (RSA1 > Transport Connection > Bex Truck icon). Log out and log back into WAD and try to delete it, and then send this transport. Or you can simply reinstall it as Roberto suggests.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I assign a new CR number to this standard web template which is attached to standard package RSZ which is not changeable. Then reinstall it, only get a yellow error saying "Object Web Template Name 0ADHOC_TABLE is not available in version D", all others are green. When opening this web template, but find it's still the old modified one, why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin,

why didn't follow my suggestion?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Roberto,

I did follow your suggestion to install Business Contents to overwrite the original one, but get red errrors with the same error msg. Then I assigned a CR number for it and reinstalled, only get a yellow msg.

Thanks

michael_koch9
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Maybe the BEX standard Transport is not assigned, create a new transport with se09 and got to rsa transport organisator and then press the "BEx" Button in the right corner, assign the new transport.

Restart(!) WAD and try it again.

Regards Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to reinstall it from business content and, by doing so, you will overwrite it with the delivered version without any need to delete it before !

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto