Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The database connector 'crdb_bwmdx.dll' could not be loaded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am facing an error while running a crystal report is as below:

I am using Crystal Report 2008. We have direct connection to SAP BW to crystal report.

Could any please suggest what exact matter is this?

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

1. What is the exact version and patch level of Crystal Reports? Go to Help menu, About

2. What is the exact version and patch level of SAP GUI?

Try these steps:

Un-Install and Re-Install SAP Integration Kit. Ensure no Firewall, no Antivirus and Administrator rights for Windows user

or Uninstall SAP GUI 7.20 and install SAP GUI 7.10 before re-installing Crystal reports 2008.

István.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Istvan,

Thanks for your reply!

I am using SAP CR 2008 SP2 and SAP BO 4.0 SP5.

After SAP BO 4.0 the SAP Integration is coming along with the BO setup file. How could we uninstall and install it?

Do you have any  idea?

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks you answer.

What version of SAP Crystal Reports works with your version of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform?

• SAP Crystal Reports 2008 (Designer) works with SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
  • SAP Crystal Reports 2011 (Designer) works with SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
  • SAP Crystal Reports 2013 (Designer) works with SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1

Relevant SAP KBA's:
1921554 - How to verify the version of the SAP Integration Kit Transports loaded on the SAP Netweave...

1638102 - Crystal Reports Installation best practices

I hope these information helps to resolve your issue.

István.

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Have you installed the SAP Integration Kit for CR 2008?

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Thanks for your mail.

We are using SAP BO 4.0 SP5.

This report is actually a scheduled report and on scheduling/refresh we are getting this error.

Other reports from same database are scheduling successfully but running on desktop application facing this error.

Vaibhav

former_member477249
Participant
0 Kudos

Are you able to run other reports from the desktop application. I guess, you are trying to run the problematic report from the desktop app so as to troubleshoot the error that is seen while scheduling.

If it is possible then check the development environment and replicate the same set-up of softwares and versions on the currently used machine.

-Prathamesh