cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Access Control cannot work

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have follow the document from the link to create a partner BO and ACL. But I tried some businness user with access restricted for my Work Center, I can see all the data in OWL. Is there any limitation the document not mentioned?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_byd_studio/fp40/ktp/products/a1s_pdi/devtasks/business_objects/ht_define...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Maybe you will find your answer here:  http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-50111

I was able  for a specific user to see from the association(ToCustomers) only the accounts that correspond to a specific territory.

Please  tell me if this is helpfull for you?

Kind Regards,

Madalin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madalin:

Thank you. I have read your step in the link. But you are tested in On-Demand, and I used it in BYD.

There is no SADL query, I just used a user-defined query "OverView01" and other steps looks the same to you.  My ABSL code copy from the document.

import ABSL;

import AP.FO.CompanyFinancialsProcessControl.Global;

var Query = CompanyFinancialsProcessControl.QueryByCompany;

var Selection = Query.CreateSelectionParams();

Selection.Add(Query.CompanyID, "I", "EQ", this.Company);

var QueryResults = Query.Execute(Selection);

foreach (var companycontrol in QueryResults) {

this.For_Access_Control = companycontrol;

break;

}

if (this.For_Access_Control.IsSet ()){

this.Consistent = "3";

}

else{

this.Consistent = "2";

}

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

It is fine also with custom Query, the SADL query is a new feature in SOD.

You need to see in the Repository the Access Context from the BO:  CompanyFinancialsProcessControl and assign to your WCView the coressponding Accss Context for the User that you want to restrict access and also see if you have for all the screens(QA, OWL.. ) at the assigned objects under RBAM data the unmarked indicator "Unrestricted Access". I didn't follow the example from the Documentation is not complete.

This Access Context is from Customer BO.

If i didn't understand your issue please come back and we will figure it out somehow. Maybe you missed something from my doc because it is different  from the documentation.

Best Regards,

Madalin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please verify if the association is set.