Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Suite Analytics : Test Classification not available as search option

GrahamH
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi There,

We use the Test Classification for Test plan grouping for AUT/SIT etc. This field is however not available as a search criteria in the reporting that helps identify all 'UAT' test plans as an example. Test Classification also does not show as a possible field to add to the report output. This renders the field useless.

Test Set is there, but we are not using it. Would you suggest we use Test Set instead?

Regards

Graham

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Graham,

Within Analytics which specific preexisting report are you talking about.

Thanks,

Aj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Graham,

Its not available as filter criteria however you can still download the report into an excel, by adding Test classification from personal settings and filter on Test classification column.

Thanks,

Aj

GrahamH
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay.

I looked at all the reports. Where Test Plan Classification is visible in the reports, is if it is assigned to the Test document in Soldoc.

I was hoping to see it in the Filter Bar in the 'Multiple Test Plan Status Overview' report help me filter the Test Plans by test plan type. (UAT, SIT Etc)

The report 'Multiple Test Plan Status Details' report also does not have Test Classification in the Search Test Plan Criteria. However, 'Test Set' is there.

Regards

Graham

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Graham,

for example Within the Test Plan - Test Case Analysis there is Test Classification in the settings, so you can add this column in the entries displayed and then download into an excel to use the results as per your requirement.

I am assuming you are using Classification to basically differentiate b/w different Test Plans created for various test phases for eg: you have a test plan created for UAT, FIT, SIT, RT etc. You can also Name the Test Plan to include the test phase which it is created for as an alternative, so upfront you will know which test plan is used for which test phase.

Thanks,

Aj

GrahamH
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Aj,

All the Test Analytics reports that have the Test Plan ID as a single choice or where you can select Test Plans according to various criteria (Test Set, Release Schema, Owner, etc etc). Test Classification is not available as field.

Unless I'm missing something.

Regards