Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team owner - Manage Teams and Responsibilities

titaneagle
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I created a workflow for ACR.

One of the app I used is "F2412 - Manage Teams and Responsibilities".

I noticed that it is mandatory to select at least one BP in the "Team Owner " section.

My Question is: Which table stores the data that reflects in "Team Owner" section. If you notice, there are 4279 entries but I am just wondering what makes them Team owners. or what is the criteria I should search in which table to get 4279 entries.

I looked at the table BUT100 based on BP role "BUP003" and it has 60,000 + entries.

Note: Service provides (BBP005) and Freelancer (BBP010) has zero entries.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member479393
Participant

Hello Rajesh,

Role SAP_BR_BUSINESS_PROCESS_SPEC is for cloud. In OnPremise, you can create your own PFCG role and either add service(IWSV) CA_RSM_TEAM_SRV 0001 to the role which in turn adds the auth object to your role or add auth object RSMTEAM manually to your role and maintain auth fields accordingly. You should then add this PFCG role to the user(E000XXXXX) whom you want to maintain as team owner.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

Gaayathri VL

titaneagle
Explorer

Thank you. Great answer, clearly explained.

medeni8862
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gaayathri,

Would you please help me regarding "Define Function "Configuration. When we define function then we can reach these function in Management Team and Responsibilities App.

In This App we see Team Members of Functions. My question is how we can add/remove members from these functions

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Medeni

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member479393
Participant

Hi Rajesh,

For team owner, there is a restriction that the user being added as team owner should have read/write access to that team, means, to that particular team type, team category and team name.

One has to maintain restriction fields(in Cloud) or authorization fields(in OnPremise) accordingly. The value-help for team owner shows filtered set of users(potential team owners), i.e users having auth object RSMTEAM assigned.

In Cloud, you can add RSMTEAM auth object by adding business role SAP_BR_BUSINESS_PROCESS_SPEC to your user.

Best Regards

Gaayathri VL

titaneagle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Gaayathri,

Very good answer. Please if you clarify the following for me on the same issue.

Issue: Initially the original error I got when I was assigning one particular BP (Employee role) as team owner was

"Team Owner E000XXXXX doesn't have display/edit/delete authorizations for team "XX_team_ name"

Your answer helps why I got the error, it is due to Team owner doesn't have the access to the team "XX_Team_Name".

We are on S4HANA On Premise 2020 (Not on the Cloud)system, where do I maintain the authorizations/restrictions for team owners so that they have the access to that team and I do not get the error I got earlier.

Note: You mentioned in your response that in Cloud, add RSMTEAM auth object by adding business role SAP_BR_BUSINESS_PROCESS_SPEC to your user.

Is this same for OP?

For my error "Team Owner E000XXXXX doesn't have display/edit/delete authorizations for team "XX_team_ name", do I need to add the role SAP_BR_BUSINESS_PROCESS_SPEC to Team owner (BP as employee) or the ID through which I am logging to Manage Teams and Responsibilities app?

Again, thanks for the response and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rajesh

abinash_routray
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Medeni, please refer the links Adding Team Members and Adding Team Owners for adding team members and team owners in teams.

You can go through the following SAP notes to know how to create Business Users (i.e. Business Partners assigned to SAP backend users).

Please ensure that the SAP backend user associated to the business partner is having address type 02 ("Identity (User Account with BP Person)") or 04 ("Identity with Workplace Address") as in table USR21-IDADTYPE.

Best Regards,

Abinash

abinash_routray
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

If you are still facing issues, please raise a customer incident on application component CA-GTF-BUM "Business User Management".

former_member479393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Medeni,

Please select/unselect the checkbox next to the member for this.

Hope this answers your question. If not please get back to us.

Thanks and Best Regards

Gaayathri VL

medeni8862
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gaayathri,

Thanks for your guickly reply.

It isnt my question. I mean how i can bring member/user in the function SBOM_ENG.

Best regards,

Medeni

former_member479393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Medeni,

You may just add a new member to the team and automatically the member will appear in manage functions. You can add a new member by closing manage functions. Then go to the facet 'Team Members' in object page of team, click on create and add the member.

Thanks and Best Regards

Gaayathri VL

medeni8862
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gaayathri,

Thanks a lot. I m so appriciate about it.

If i dont bother you i have some more questions.

1- How i can map SAP user with Business Partner. Can i make relation between SAP user and Busniess Partner?

2- Function Maintenance View has many function but few of them are available in Manage Function. How can i configurate it to remove/add another function in Manage Function window.

Best regards,

Medeni

former_member479393
Participant

Hello Medeni,

Happy that your issue is fixed. Please go through the help document https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE/8308e6d301d54584a33cd04a9861bc52/73c04858392e9244e10...

for your queries. for getting functions in Manage teams and responsibilities, you need to first map the function to function profile and then the function profile to team category.

Steps are given in the link. Please go through and get back to us if you have any queries.

Hope your question is answered...

Thanks and Best Regards

Gaayathri VL

medeni8862
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gaayathri

I have problem i can't call SAP users to the some fiori apps for example "Manage Team and responsibility"

As you can see below screenshot SAP users shows "User with Classic address" but the others calls "User with Business Partner Assignment "

Would you please let me know How i can make the others Business Partner Assigment?

Best regards,

Medeni