Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

tasks tab appear first on the UWL iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have configured the UWL iView.

We have the Alerts, Tasks, Notifications and Tracking Tabs on the UWL iView in the same order. Now I would like the<i> Tasks tab appear as the first column instead of the Alerts.</i>

Can any one please guide me how to do this,

Thanks

Regards

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

darren_hague
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You just need to run through the wizard at

System Admin -> System Config -> Universal Worklist & Workflow -> Universal Worklist - Administration. Click the link "Click to Configure Item Types and Customize Views Using a Wizard" and select the option "Customize the look of the UWL main page".

Hope this helps,

Darren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

I tried this but what is happening is when I go to

System Admin -> System Config -> Universal Worklist & Workflow -> Universal Worklist - Administration --> Click to Configure Item Types and Customize Views Using a Wizard -->

Customize the look of the UWL main page

I am not getting any option to select or deselect Tabs from the list.

And when I try to click Add Tab to a view I am getting a null point exception error.

Can you please advice on this.

I just <b>want to change the order of the columns in the Standard UWL iview.</b>

Thanks

-Priya R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya R,

I get this same problem. Can you share how you fixed this problem kindly?

We upgraded our UWJWF to 7.01 SP7 Patch 1 (UWLJWF07P_4-10005903.sca)

Regards,

James

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194211
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Try below,

Go to System administration -> system configuration ->Universal Worklist and work flow

1)here in Universal Worklist Content Configuration click on

Click to Configure Item Types and Customize Views Using a Wizard

2)Select Customize the look of the UWL main page

3) Here select the tabs and rearrange them as per your requirement.

4)Save the changes.

Thanks.

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sushil,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

When I click on Click to Configure Item Types and Customize Views Using a Wizard -->

Customize the look of the UWL main page

the Select Navigation Node To Be Customized drop down is blank. when I try to Create New Tab I get an error.

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.ui.admin.wizard.AddNewNavigationNode.createNewNN(AddNewNavigationNode.java:453)

at com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.ui.admin.wizard.AddNewNavigationNode.onActionSave(AddNewNavigationNode.java:229)

at com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.ui.admin.wizard.wdp.InternalAddNewNavigationNode.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalAddNewNavigationNode.java:194)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:67)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doHandleActionEvent(WindowPhaseModel.java:420)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:132)

Regards,

James

former_member194211
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Please follow below link to acheive your requirement,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/09/6d6b17b29b4eef83a553acaa52f668/frameset.htm

Thanks.

Sushil