cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do we find from an extractor(2LIS_04_S281) which table is it fetching the data from ? I have to add anew field to this standard extractor

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well I guess in your case the data is stored in table S281. For other logistics extractors, you will see template structure in the datasource maintenance. For SD (e.g. 2LIS_11_VAHDR) you will see MCVBAK, MCVBUK... as the template structures. The tables behind are VBAK, VBUK .... This is how it is maintained for almost all logistics extractors.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

2LIS_04_ARBPL is the new data source you need to use from LBWE in R/3. You can enhance it depending on what fields you want to populate by writing a user exit.

Check this out.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/be/95470c3b51a648b1ed2326ecd50286/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

It does not say what table it comes from. Its shows the field name and the extractor name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RVN

The best way to find this is Go to the extract structure of the Datasource and debug the code and you will see all the tables. Or

Go to rsa3 and extract data in debug mode and will see all the tables

Hope this helps

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

RVN,

you want to new field to this extractor why you bothring about the table it is fetching the data. Use data populated in the Internal Table of the User Exit RSAP0001. Populate the required Value.

Take the Case:

we have 0CUSTOMER DS. you want to add some field like special customer indicator(assume your client maintaining in customer table ZCUST with customer number as primary key).

enhance 0CUSTOMER add the field to the extract structure(RSA6).

create the project(CMOD).

provide enhancement code RSAP0001.

go with masterdata cmponenet. double click on include program write the code like....

case <i_datasource>

when '0CUSTOMER'.

SELECT INDICATOR FROM ZCUST WHERE KUNNR = RUNTIME VALUE.

MODIFY THE RUNTIME VALUE.

endcase.

I DIDN'T PROVIDED EXACT CODE. If yuo need code let me know.

alll the best.

Regards,

Nagesh.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

origin tables not mentioned in the sap help link.

check if tables CRHD (work center header), CRCA (work center capacity allocation), CRCO (assignment of work center to cost center), CRTX

(also other CR* tables)

hope this helps.