Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table as input for SAP Netweaver Gateway service

vivek_gaurav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am using SAP Netweaver gateway 7.3 and trying to create Service using Remote FM.

we have requirement to fetch data based on multiple selection of week, for that we need to keep Table as input parameter in FM.

But when i am creating Service using import command in SEGW. it is not working.

if any one has done table as input parameter in Gateway , kindly let me know the process.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

dirk_roeckmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

in order to work properly, the function module to be connected needs to have range tables for every input parameter with multiple values. At the same time this allows for filtering in a query.

hope this helps

regards

Dirk

dirk_roeckmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shahezad,

in order to work properly, the function module to be connected needs to have range tables for every input parameter with multiple values. At the same time this allows for filtering in a query.

hope this helps

regards

Dirk

former_member214915
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vivek,

Just take table fields in one entity which you want to give as input and map the field in PUT method and than start gateway client and write the parameters name and values which you want to act as input for BAPI in HTTP Request Block and select PUT method radiobutton.

And if you want in case multiple rows as input in table you have to redefine method  CREATE_DEEP_ENTITY.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Shahezad

vivek_gaurav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am getting error when table is an input in gateway client

URL : /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZPR03_SRV/ZSCARRSet?$filter= LiCarrId eq 'C1' &format=xml

Internal error occurred, contact your system administrator

but when calling simple field , it not giving any error in same service

URL:  /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZPR03_SRV/ZSCARRSet?$filter= IvCarrid eq 'C1' &format=xml

and heating FM in Backend

Kindly advise...

Regards

Vivek

vivek_gaurav
Participant
0 Kudos

Any expert , can look into it....

Thanks

Vivek

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor