cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table as input and result - is that possible ?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just wanted to know if it's possible to have a table (with multiple entries) as input and result in a function in brfplus ?

if so how to assign a table in the signature tab for function as an input parameter

thank you,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

it is possible to have tabular input and output. In NW 701 the ability to work with tabular data is limited. In NW 702 there is no restriction anymore. You also can have deeply nested types. Please see some of the screenshots in my blog [Business Rules Framework plus - NetWeaver 7.0 EHP2 Teaser.|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/16127] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

BR,

Carsten

Edited by: Carsten Ziegler on Mar 25, 2010 4:37 PM

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Carsten,

thank you for the info

can you tell me how to configure a table input ?

can I use it with decision table ?

BTW

I only need simple table (no nested tables as from EhP2)

Thank you,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In an decision table you can work on a structure and use the structure components for the input columns.

The decision table will return a field or a structure as result in first match mode. In all match mode the decision table may also return multiple results (=a table).

In case oyu have a table with many lines and you want to check each line with the decision table you need to code the loop outsisde of BRFplus. Looping capabilities (implicit and explicit) are only available as of NW 702.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you:)

>>Looping capabilities (implicit and explicit) are only available as of NW 702.

ehp2 is not yet even in the rampup right ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is in ramp-up with Suite, CRM, ... as of June, 2010.

Unfirtunately we do not have a trial version for NW 702 (yet).

Answers (0)