cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax error in program "RMCEXCUC"..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting the following error when I enter the Transaction LBWE. Please suggest a solution for it.

<b>Error Analysis:

In the program RMCEXCUC, the following syntax error occurred:

"MCVBAKB" must be a flat structure, you cannot use internal tables, st rings, references, or structures as components.</b>

Thanks

NewBW

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way, you mentioned that that field is available in 2 different structures. This is allowed. The same field is not allowed more than once in one structure. The same name can exist in different structures.

Thanks and Regards

Subray Hegde

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you create a field by name "DUMMY" in the ES? I think you should try to rename the field. Edit the extract structure and rename it something like "ZZDUMMY". The field starting with letter D is reserved for SAP. We can not use them. So, change the field name and then activate the structure. Let me know if you get any other errors. Hope this solves your problem.

Thanks and Regards

Subray Hegde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

what enhancements did you do to your extract structure? make sure that your extract structure is consistant before you activate the data source. I think it is some field that you added to your extract structure which has made your ES inconsistant. The inconsistancy many be because of the naming convention you used or, the reference fields or many other reasons. So, check your ES for errors and let us know if you get any errors.

Thanks and Regards

Subray Hegde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subray,

I am getting the error as detailed below when I check the ES "MCVBAKB".

<b>Field name DUMMY is reserved (Do not use structure as include in DB table)

Message no. NP230

Diagnosis

In a structure, you are using a field name which is reserved for the database.

Procedure

This will not result in an error as long as you do not use the structure in a table as an Include.

You may not use the table in a new database table as an Include and may not add it to an active database table which already exists.

The table activating program rejects it because use of this database table can result in errors, depending on the database system.

A warning is given for tables which are already active which have such an Include.</b>

Thanks

NewBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Char DUMMY is figuring twice in the ES. Once with ZAMCPARTUSR and 2nd with ZAMCVBAKUS.

I look for your help in this.

Thanks in anticipation,

NewBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me in this regard. The entire LO Cockpit is down. I will really appreciate your immediate help in this regard.

Thanks

NewBw

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I performed a Check for MCVBAKB it is giving the following messages:

<b>Enhancement category for table missing

Enhancement category for include or subtype missing

Field name DUMMY is reserved (Do not use structure as include in DB table)

Table MCVBAKB was checked with warnings</b>

I really appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks

NewBW