cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicating to XML file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am trying to syndicate records from MDM into xml file.While syndicating say 100 records I am getting 100 xml files each containing individual record.Requirement is to generate a single xml. Pls help!!

regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To solve the problem map corresponding root elements i.e Products with products and then go for individual field mappings!

You can go through following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/c2/e2737bcda74063bd631ee196331182/content.htm

Reward points if helpful

Regards

Nisha

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.Problem solved.

Awarded points to all

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

I am trying to syndicate records from MDM into xml file.While syndicating say 100 records I am getting 100 xml files each containing individual record.Requirement is to generate a single xml. Pls help!!

in addition to all,

To synidicate all the records into single XML file, follow my article, in this you will find step by step procedure:

Link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e04fbbb3-6fad-2a10-3699-fbb40e51...

hope this may help you,

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also attempting to create a single XML file on MDM 5.5. SP5, but the "XML File Output" property in "Map Properties" is not available? Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Marat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

That's not a big issue. Actually the method that is mentioned in the pdf guides is not available in MDM5.5 SP04.

WHat has to be done is :

Go to Item Mapping tab ->

map the root of the source to the root of the destination and then map the other required fields

for eg.

Map the <root>Products type- Main to Products of the destiantion which is under productsMsg.

Try this out .It will wrk.

Please Reward me points if u find this helpful

Thanks & Regards

Deepankar

-

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

open your map in Syndicator. Switch to tab "Map Properties". Check the setting for property "XML File Output". There you can control if you get all records in one file, or one file for each record.

BR Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Here to syndicate all records in to single XML file.

please map the root elements apart from fileds in both sides(source and target panes).

hope it helps you.

Regards,

RDN Prasad.