cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization of AI Core app with GIT repo

jaszczugey
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have configured SAP AI Core but pushed code to GIT Hub is not synchronized. How to debug it or check error logs?

Below response from {{apiurl}}/v2/admin/applications/{{app}}/status

{ "healthStatus": "Healthy", "message": "Unknown", "reconciledAt": "2022-02-28T11:08:43Z", "source": { "path": "Unknown", "repoURL": "Unknown", "revision": "Unknown" }, "syncFinishedAt": "Unknown", "syncRessourcesStatus": [], "syncStartedAt": "Unknown", "syncStatus": "Unknown"}

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jaszczugey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi I update repo name in sync with name of GIT Hub repo as documentation suggested . SAP tutorial did not mention that.

Now I'm trying to link AI Core with Azure DevOps GIT repo. Is there any special step required. Before I was able to register repo with API . Now after deleting one of repository I cant add it again. There is 500 error and following response message:

"message": "(404)\nReason: Not Found\nHTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({'Cache-Control': 'no-cache, private', 'Content-Length': '190', 'Content-Type': 'application/json', 'Date': 'Wed, 02 Mar 2022 20:36:56 GMT', 'X-Kubernetes-Pf-Flowschema-Uid': '33daeea9-4472-4f67-8778-d9f6487f68cb', 'X-Kubernetes-Pf-Prioritylevel-Uid': 'a3451d73-b7c2-4eac-aca5-dc488c7b158e'})\nHTTP response body: {\"kind\":\"Status\",\"apiVersion\":\"v1\",\"metadata\":{},\"status\":\"Failure\",\"message\":\"secrets \\\"ra-Sofie\\\" not found\",\"reason\":\"NotFound\",\"details\":{\"name\":\"ra-Sofie\",\"kind\":\"secrets\"},\"code\":404}\n\n", "request_id": null,

Best Regards

0 Kudos

Hi there,

In order for the Github synchronization to work with AICore, at the time of the repository registration you need to make use of a user ID that has access to that github repository and its github personal access token, as the value for github password (i.e. not the users password). https://docs.github.com/en/authentication/keeping-your-account-and-data-secure/creating-a-personal-a...