cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWN CONFIG Filters and General Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have entered one task in the Filter Settings and have scheduled the job.

so when ever workitem related to that task is created, email is sent to outlook.

I would like to add 3 more tasks to the filters so that email should be sent whenever the workitem for the 4 tasks is created.

How do i add the other 3 task entries ??

In the General Settings, WD_HOST entry, i have given the link of webdynpro application (Lets call it A).

but as mentioned above i would like to add multiple tasks to filter and for each task there is a different application which should be called.

How do i make the entries in General Settings so that the appropriate application is called for each individual task.

Any links/blogs or information to achieve this would be appreciated.

Regards,

PR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pathanjali,

Please check if the following links help you:

/people/saujanya.gn/blog/2006/12/19/how-to-get-work-items-your-outlook-inbox

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d5/581ee8d56f1247bf34cfcd66d16d81/frameset.htm

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already gone through the sdn blog and the sap library.

I was able to specify the task what i wanted in the Filter Settings and schedule a batch job so that the email is sent to outlook when a workitem relevant to the task is created.

In the General settings for the field WD_HOST, i specified a link of the webdynpro application which gets called when the workitem is executed in outlook.

But if i add more than 1 task in the filter settings, i wanted to add a second link for that task.

Can anyone shed more information on how to set different link in general settings for each task which i specify in filter settings.

Regards,

PR.

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are using the parameters incorrect. The field WD host is to specify the hostname of the server which hosts the webdynpro called from the task. You are not supposed to give an URL to a webdynpro.

Maybe you should go through the library again to see how this works.

Regards,

Martin

Answers (0)