cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Home Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem : We are not getting SUS Home page.

Landscape : BBPSRM4.0, SUS2.0, EBP4.0, XI 2.0.

Business Scenario : Let supplier register for SUS without sending them the registration number through e-Mail.

As per the config guide supplier should be able to login to SUS Home Page of purchaser for registration.

But I can't find the BSP Application page for SUS Home page in SUS2.0. I have logged on SUS2.0 thru SAP GUI and then used

SE80 --> BSP Application --> click on the down arrow sign --> navigate thru Application button at the lower side of the

pop-up screen --> I can find the folowing 3 BSP Applications : i) BBP_SUS_UM, ii) BBP_SUS_UM_SREG, iii) BBP_SUS_WORKER.

Which one could be considered as SUS Home Page? Is there anything missing?

I have configured SUS_WPS which is supposed to be used by the Registered Supplier. But I am stuck at the registration

process. BTW, we don't have any mail server at this moment so can't use the option of Supplier registration online. Because

in this case the registration number will be sent through email from SAP system.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Soumendu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello James,

Thanks for your reply. The link is for BW-SUS configuration, which will be done later.

At this moment we are looking for SUS-EBP configuration.

However, let me take this opportunity to update from my side. This may help me to get more information from this forum.

I guess that BBP_SUS_UM could be the SUS Home Page, where Paurchaser will be able to create user for Supplier without using Self-egistration functionality. Once the user has been created then the supplier will be able to use SUS_WPS.

Another thing is that there could be problem with our XI configuration. So, we are not getting company name in the BBP_SUS_UM screen thus unable to create user for supplier.

I am currently looking at this problem.

Any more feedback is most welcome.

Regards,

Soumendu

Answers (0)