cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress Result for a column

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to suppress the result for one column in my report. But, when I use 'suppress result' option in the properties of this formula, the results for all columns after this are also suppressed. I am using 'summation' for all the following formulae. I noticed that it is not suppressing the results when I change it to 'nothing defined' from summation. Has anyone come across something like this before? How do I suppress the results for the first column and still display the results for other columns?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

If you right click on the column/key figure in the query designer and go to Properties, there in the Calculate Results As dropdown, choose Suppress Results.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhanu,

That's what I did. This is suppressing all other formulae that comes after this that I set as 'summation'.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the following columnsderived on basis of the first one? Not sure how this could impact, but just want to know...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The global CKF is used in other columns. But, I am neither suppressing the results for it nor am I displaying it. I created a local formula and used the original ckf in that and suppressed results for it. This is displayed as the first column. All other columns are dependent on the global CKF for which I am not doing any suppression.

Answers (0)