Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supported EWA on Solution Manager 7.10

Ganimede-Dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have got a landscape with ECC 6.17 on Oracle and a Solution Manager 7.10 on Oracle. Each week I can read the EWA report, but, few weeks ago we have migrated from Oracle to Hana and now EWA are empty.

So... can SolaMan 7.10 run EWA report for an ECC 6.17 on Hana 2.0 ? Where can I find a matrix for EWA compatibility?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the below notes it seems feasible to get the EWA reports for Hana System on Solution Manager 7.1. There are certain Patch which is required for this on Solution Manager so if it is already there on your system you can give it a try.

In Solution Manager 7.1, define a product system for productSAP HANA PLATFORM EDITincluding the technical system of type HANADB. Include the product system in a logical component and include the logical component in a solution. If these requirements are met you can activate the EarlyWatch Alert for the HANA product system. (To check this configuration for your HANA system you may use Work CenterSolution Manager Configuration -> EarlyWatch Alert Management[on ST 7.1 SP12 or higher].)

1958910 - EarlyWatch Alert For HANA Database

Regards,

Subhash

Ganimede-Dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

My SolMan is ST 7.10 SP15 and the system that we would cover by EWA report is an ABAP system on Hana... it isn't a stand-alone Hana.

Thank you.

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganimede Dignan ,

Solution manager 7.1 is not supported by SAP

Thank you

Yogesh