cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

style definitions for my workbook

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have a problem with the style definitions for own workbook, i'm working with BI 70.

I am trying to give to format to a work book version bi 70, using the styles defined in the global parameters, but these do not respect or maintain the definitions that I give. somebody can comment to me as they are used and if they serve to finally define template for my book of work.

Best Regards

Rodrigo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravende hi

thanks to respond.

exactly that is what I do, in the workbook setting I create a new current theme and soon I assign the colors to each detailed item in styles, but when executing workbook, the defined colors do not appear and only the standard format is seen.

any idea of because it does not maintain the formats that I define.

Best Regards

Rodrigo

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Save the workbook after design changes. Then refresh the workbook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Pravender.

it was first that I realised, even reinitiates the machine but it does not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must use Format -> Style, and then change the formatting. In the dropdown, you will see all of the Bex styles.... like exceptions, data area, etc.

The easiest way to do this is to select a cell in the area you want to format (say the characteristic area). then go to "styles" and choose your options. THis way the correct Bex option from the dropdown is selected for you.

(I use this a lot because my users like some crazy colors for the exeptions instead of the standard bex options)

After you have finished formatting THEN save the theme.

Hope this helps,

Kathryn

Edited by: Kathryn Valentino on May 27, 2010 10:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathryn

i use the format of MS Excel thanks.

Rodrigo

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can go to DESIGN MODE in workbook (By clicking on symbol like "A" in Bex design toolbox) and change the design setting of the workbook.