cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop system specific LUWs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The Source system is generating LUWs that can be send to BI systems. There is just one valid R/3 - BI connection.

But a huge number of LUWs are being generated for an invalid BI system. Invalid - because there is no connection between this BI system and the source system.

These LUWs keep on generating but there is no request from the invalid BI system.

I checked in RSA7, but am not sure how can I stop these LUWs from generating for the invalid BI system.

Regards,

NIKEKAB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto RSA7 and delete the deltas for the unwanted BI system, it will delete the init automatically and no new delta will come into RSA7 for those BI system. You will also have to delete the BI system specific enteries from SMQ1.

regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I deleted the entried which were for an invalid destination. But there are more entries with DESTINATION field as NONE. Can I delete those as well. Hope I am not deleting something imp.

Are these entries related to the valid Destination entries by any means?

Regards,

NIKEKAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have valid RFC connection then you will get destination system in RSA1, if you don't have any valid destination then you can delete those delta queue.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in SMQ1 those entries which are specific to your BI system will have target system filled.

The records with blank target values can be deleted and will have no impact.

regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I read in on of the Articles

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/90fddfcd-a956-2d10-19be-8f7bdd699a05

It says: Go to LBWQ/SMQ1 in ECC and see the Queue for various Modules i.e. SD, MM, PP etc... You can find out using application number, e.g.: For inventory 03.

See the below screen which is having 02, 03, 04 and 06 applications, here we are talking about MCEX03 i.e. Inventory DataSources.

It is having some entries in Queue i.e. once user will post/do some transactions related to Inventory, the data will come into the Queue and we can see the information in LBWQ/SMQ1.

You can find two highlighted marks in the below screen.

First one related to LUWs in RSA7 and second one related to actual uses Transactions entries. This number of entries will change once V3 job completes.

Here the author is talking about the valid queue entries and some entries with

"DESTINATION as NONE and queue name MCEX03, 11, 12, and 13."

This puts me into confusion whether I should delete the MCEX03---13 entries (with a NONEdestination) or keep these records?

Regards,

NIKEKAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello All,

My problem is solved.

I deleted the unwanted queues and the TRFCQOUT table has reduced from 7 million entries to 45 entries.

Thanks all for ur help.

Regards,

NIKEKAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The queue is getting generated again, How can I stop this?

I can see 9000 entries for MCEX12. How do I get rid of this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

NIKEBAB

How did you delete the entries in SMQ1. I am struggling to delete this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In RSA7 you can see the delta queue and target system of that delta queue.

If you are really not using that delta queue, you can do 2 things

1)goto respective BI system and delete the init request for that particular data source

or

just simply delete the delta queue in RSA7.

If you have active init then only LUWs comes to RSA7.

Regards,

Venkatesh.