Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard projects are not visible

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I activated Fiori Gateway Project in transaction "/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE"  and the services are active, but am still not able to see the projects in the SEGW transaction.

Tried with below options:

Tested with below authorizations

/IWBEP/RT_MGW_DEV

/IWBEP/RT_MGW_ADM

/IWBEP/SB

System details:

SAP BASIS 740 0008

SAP ABA    740 0008

SAP GWFND 740 0008

I am still facing the same issue, can you please put some lights on..

Thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has to be an authorization issue. Check SU53.

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Krishna,

I check all authorization objects, but still not able to figure it out.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay, Have you checked SU53 and see nothing?

Also to see projects, hope you have clicked on "Open".

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Krishna, ,me and security team worked on this together.

Yes I click on open and then F4, only the few projects I am able to see but not all.I did activated trace as well.but nothing helped me.

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

That Fiori service which you activated is a standard service given by SAP ?

Services need not be built using only SEGW transaction.

There will be services which are implemented manually as well.

However since you have tried all the possible ways given in the blog mentioned by you, may be you can quickly check as below.

In /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, select the Fiori service and click on the Service Implementation Button which will be there on the right side where you can see System Aliases information.

You will be navigated to the screen where info related to DPC and MPC assigned to the service will be displayed.

Go inside the classes and Looking at the way classes are implemented, you will get an idea if the service is implemented using SEGW or Manually Written Classes.

The classes created ( MPC & DPC ) by Gateway Service Builder would be different compared to the classes which are hand written.

Regards,

Ashwin

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick turn around Ashwin.

Yes I activated the standard service.Activated multiple services( Paystub, Approve Requests, Shopping cart )

I thought all Fiori apps are built using service builder. Can you just give some pointer how to compare as I am not aware of manual implementation.

Thanks

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Its difficult to give pointers in all aspects.

Gateway Service Tool Builder will generate the code in one fashion and you will find the same fashion in all MPC and DPC of your Services which you have created using SEGW.

Super classes inherited by SEGW and When Manually Written would be the same for both MPC and DPC.

But SEGW Will generate the classes and methods in a systematic and standard way with proper naming conventions, comments and also provides some default implementation ( Methods for Basic CRUD operations ) for all the entities which you have created in your SEGW model with different names.

You will see the proper error and exception handling done by the Builder including System Failure, Communication Failure etc..

The exporting parameters would be of specific Type if its a Structure or a Table type for the respective entities depending on implementation of CRUD methods.

Code for Skip and Top would be there when you implement Query Operation.

If you open classes in SE24 you will be able to see.

When its implemented manually only required things will be implemented and will not be the same fashion in which code is written as seen by GW Builder.

Definitely there would be some difference in the way code inserted in the classes when its hand written.

You can also open MPC and DPC of your Fiori Service.

Then just compare both you will be able to see the difference

Regards,

Ashwin

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashwin, will check and revert back