cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST14 report on Basis Information / Dataflow for Top 30 InfoCubes

0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We need a dump of ST14 on Basis Information / Dataflow for Top 30 InfoCubes in a table or something.

Else we need it as a pdf to be sent to some email id's.

I can see I can schedule a job for this, but need to know where this data gets dumped and in what format.

Also I am ok if this data can be fed to an ADSO as well.

Hope I am clear with my requirements. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

BR
VJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bglobee
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi aswinraju1,

If I understand it right, you have run the analysis in ST14 and you wanted to check the output.

to extract the reports - you have to call ST14 again after the completion of analysis jobs. you can follow the below blog links.

https://blogs.sap.com/2015/11/26/significance-of-st14-sap-bw-performance-improvement-tool/

https://blogs.sap.com/2014/01/17/data-volume-analysisdvm-to-find-largest-occupied-objects-in-bw/

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear aswinraju1,

I think you can schedule it as a background job,Basis need to release it post completion.

The data will sit in SP02 from where you need to take dump.

Regards,

Radheshyam P.

0 Kudos

HI Radheshyam,

Thanks for your quick response.

Indeed I have run this job and went successful. When I see analysis tab in ST14, I can see an entry. But I can't see anything in SP02.

Since I have run a job, I can see all those data processed in job log, but I am worried I can't see it as an excel or in a table. Where t o check is the question.

After I run the job, does BASIS need to do something you mean?

Kindly give me some more info on this.

Thanks

VJ

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos
After I run the job, does BASIS need to do something you mean?

When the job is finished, Basis need to release the job after that output will be available in SP02.

Please upvote the answers.

Regards,

Radheshyam P.