cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are planning an upgrade of SRM 3.0 (EBP 4.0) to SRM 5.0. We currently have the following components in the landscape.

SRM 3.0 (EBP 4.0) (Installed on Solaris)

eMerge 3.5.84.6 (Installed on Windows)

BugsEye 3.5.84.6 (Installed on Windows)

ITS 6.1 (Installed on Windows)

We would like to upgrade/migrate all the above components to a Solaris platform. I think eMerge and Bugseye are only supported on Windows platforms. I have the following queries.

1.Is it possible to replace the Requisite products (eMerge/Bugseye) with mySAP ERP 2004 component CCM 1.0 (Catalog Content Management)?

2.If yes, how complex is the migration from Requisite products to SAPs Catalog Content Management?

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards,

Chandhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Chandhan,

Concerning Requisite products, UNIX platforms should be supported.

But there is no standard procedure for migratiuon from requisite to CCM, the only way is to extract requisite structure to an xml file (ecXML and BMECat are both supported by requisite and ccm)? But you will not import the xml file directly in CCM, because CCM structure and possibilities differs from requisite's.

Concerning the content Requisite offers flat file extractions, after manipulations, you'll be abble to re-integrate the content in CCM (I used CSV 2 format which seems to be the best format for CCM content upload).

Other interresting point for your upgrade are:

-Integrated ITS can be used, which means that you don't need anymore an window server for external ITS

-CCM 2.0 should be released by now

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Very useful input!

Could u provide some document/link substantiating support of Requisite products on UNIX platform.

I could not find supporting documentation.

Thanks,

Chandhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

If u have actually gone thru a Requisite eMerge/Bugseye to CCM/TREX content migration project, could u kindly send me the project task list and any useful documents supporting the migration.

You can mail the docs to chandhan.rangarajan@gmail.com

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards,

Chandhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandhan,

I know well both products (Requisite's Em & BI and SAP CCM), but I didn't get through a migration project yet.

If you need consulting for your migration project don't hesitate to contact me @ vadim.courtheoux@edifixio.com .

Best Regards.

Vadim COURTHEOUX