cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Fiori Approve Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I don't know if anyone can help me here or not....

We have SRM Approve carts installed and working, in development however an interesting configuration problem has been thrown up.

1) Take for example a multiple line item cart Items A B C D

If you Reject Item A, then Items B C D are still flagged as approved and should process ok.

The cart application seems to take the rejected item A and apply it to the rest of the cart.

In SAP Portal this doesn't occur, and the fiori application works fine.

It seems to be taking the decision for the 1st line item and applying it to the rest of the cart.

Am i missing some configuration somewhere on workflow tasks etc ?

Regards

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Please upload 2 screenshots for the same shopping cart document.

1. Fiori approval screen

2. Portal approval screen - I guess it is WebDynpro

Regards,

Masa / SAP P&I Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki

1st Approval screen showing rejected 1st line item with the following three set for approval.

Second screen showing the result of this in the SAP Portal. WebDynpro for the same cart 10008843

Showing ALL lines rejected not just the 1st one.

When rejecting via the UWL messages tab this behaviour doesn't occur.

We are running SRM EHP1 and NW 740 for the Front end on the latest SRMUI patches and the latest backend patches.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi James,

The 2nd screenshot is not clear. I think there is some button for approve or reject.

Please upload the full screen of Web Dynpro. I get confused when you say UWL.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Sorry the second screen shot is the SRM POWL work list for the user who requested the cart

If you check the cart number It shows the same 4 line items as appear on the Fiori screen.

When you click send on the Fiori screen using the Rejection on the 1st line item, It rejects the entire cart rather than just the 1st line item, even though they are set as "approved" in the Fiori app.

The second screen shot shows the 4 line items being Rejected, where by it should only be one line item being rejected and three approved.

Cheers

James

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi James,

I get more confused. Are you talking about "Approve Shopping Cart" or "Track Shopping Cart"?

What is the issue? Is it approve/reject actual "action" or just "status display"?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa Its the Approve shopping cart application. If you look at the 1st screen shot you can see four cart line items for approval.

1st line item is set for rejection

Items 2,3,4 are set for approval

If you click approve on the Fiori app it rejects ALL of the items not just the 1st line as shown in the screen shot.

The second screen shot shows the results of clicking approve in the Fiori app.

All items are rejected rather than just the 1st line item,

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Could you upload a screenshot 1 with action buttons in footer?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa Is this what you mean ?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi James,

I think it was item level approval and you selected "send" button.

>1st line item is set for rejection. Items 2,3,4 are set for approval

>If you click approve on the Fiori app it rejects ALL of the items not just the 1st line as shown in the screen shot.

Please check the app specific UI add-on support package level and SRM backend support package level.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa the UI is UIX01 SRM sp 05 were on GBSRM001 SP 14 on the backend system and well above the minimum recommended installations levels on SAP Basis 7.02 for SRM according to the documentation in

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/03/01665205581457e10000000a445394/content.htm

Cheers

James

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi James,

The support package level is OK. I would set external break points in the backend method and find the loot cause.

SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

I've opened a SAP OSS Call.

The issue is as described in SAP Note 1936812.

Were on a higher SP than the note, and unfortunately can't implement it.

However the issue is the same as the one described in the note

James

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing the solution.

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Fiori Space Editor