cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL PARSE ERROR IN ECC(S/4 HANA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are trying to extract data for 0FI_GL_14 from ECC(DEV) and ECC is on S/4 HANA.

When we try to check the data in RSA3 we are getting the short dumo with the error 'SQL PARSE ERROR', but for GL12 and GL10 we are able to extract the data.

Could you please help is with any inputs.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Could you please tell how did you resolved this issue or could you share the SAP note 221106 mentioned by you as I am unable to open this note and also facing the same issue.

Regrads,

Anuradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Together,

Please find the more error details.

The exception is assigned to class 'CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SYNTAX' and was not caught in procedure "FAGL_GET_LINE_ITEMS""(FUNCTION)".

The reason for the exception is the current ABAP Program attempted to execute an OPEN SQL statement containing dynamic entry. The Parser returned the following error .""(" is invalid here (due to grammar).contains and invalid character or it is a keyword .(it might be possible to escape it using "!").Or a space is missing or there is one space too many.

Dump is taking place while Opening the Cursor for the Select statement. It seems we need to raise on OSS Message. If any one of have come across the same issue.pls revert back with your inputs...

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have resolved the issue with help of the note 221106.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

maggie_yi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil Kumar,

221106? is't a correct note number? I can't find it in the SMP.

Thanks .

Best regards,
Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maggie,

Even i checked the note 221106 now and not able to find the same,but basis has taken care of this issue.i am not able to reach them now since the project is closed,sorry for that.

Hope you relsoved the issue now ?

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B