cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

special characters error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Issue : while doing DTP for master data source. unexpected error are occuring, while looking into the errors i realized alll the error records consists of chinese characters.

So i tired to resolve using RSKC t code to overcome this but unfortunately the number of characters enterted to overcome has exceeded the limit and hence there are still a couple of records failed to load.

Your Responce is kindly appriciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at below notes if it is useful,

1373402 - Issues with invalid characters or SID Generation

387323 - Debug options: unauthorized characters

1075403 - Unallowed characters and ALL_CAPITAL

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this - ALL_CAPITAL_PLUS_HEX

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need install the chinese language as such in sap bw instead of keep on maintaining those charaters.

Ask basis team to install the language.

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

we want to load chinese records also. because of this error .we are not able to load chinese characters.(which contains master data)

former_member209728
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Then you can try the following link

or if you want to delete the characters for a particular language then try this link

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kush Kashyap

former_member209728
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Why don't you use Error DTP and catch the erroneous records onto the Error stack. Where you can manually edit them and reload.

If you are unaware of the error DTP/stack concept refer to the following SCN document.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40baa0dd-cc27-2e10-b590-a7488f42f...

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Kush Kashyap