cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - Paragraph format keeps resetting itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've set the styles sheet to be one of own on the smartform but when I go into a text element, highlight the text (in new word-style editor) and select the paragraph setting (I see the text change to the new font, size etc), press save and then look again at the text element, the setting has reverted to the *Default Paragraph.

I've tried setting the style sheet directly on the text element but it doesn't work. I've also tried changing the editor to be the old sapscript one so I can enter the 2 digit paragraph format in myself but I get the message "Style xxxx not available" where xxx if the name of my style sheet.

Any ideas?

Gill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've fixed it.

The dropdown list also contained paragraph formats from the old standard style sheet (even after several activations). If I chose a paragraph format from my own style sheet it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mention the style name in the Form Attributes in the top in its Output Options.

Then delete the text node and create again.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stylesheet is mentioned in the form attributes, I deleted the text node and re-created it. Still doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reemember first you have to create the style through SMARTSTYLES and the paragraph formats.

Then only you can use it.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have done this, the smartstyle was copied from the standard one and then I added a few extra paragraph formats to it. These formats appear in the dropdown box on the text element but they aren't sticking!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mention the style name in the output options and press ENTER once and then come to the general attributes of the text node and just select the paragraph format from the drop down.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried that, the style sheet is mentioned in the output options of the text element. I can select the correct paragraph format from the dropdown and the text does change. But was soon as I navigate away or press save, the formatting disappears and reverts to default.