cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Source and Multiple Destinations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on the scenario like Jdbc to Two destnations(SAP and Jdbc).I am able to sent the data from Jdbc to SAP.I have to send the data parallelly or serially to another destination(JDBC).

Could anybody suggest the steps briefly.

Thanks & Regards

sekhar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either you can configure two receiver in the receiver determination or use a BPM in which you can have two SEND STEP serially or in a FORK STEP.

Thanks,

Sasi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to accomplish similar scenario by utilzing conditions in Receiver Determination. This way there is no need for multiple message interfaces or mapping...I've tried this technique and its way too messy. Do send me an email pam_kamath@yahoo.com, if you need more info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

Where can i put the SEND step if positive message will come ? Inside Switch or After Switch. Because If i put inside switch it did not execute the BPM after the switch.

In switch i gave the condition also.

Thanks & Regards,

sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to send the data in parallel, just configure two receivers in the receiver determination.

Use BPM only if you want to implement a more complex scenario, such as waiting for a response from SAP before sending the messgae to jdbc, deadline monitoring, exception handling etc.

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Yes I want to implement through BPM.Because I have to wait till response will come from SAP. if it is success i have to insert the data into the data base.

I have to check the sales order data(whether the data is already present or not) before sending to the SAP.

please tell the steps in BPM.

Thanks & Regards ,

sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here are the BPM steps,

Receive STEP > Send Synchronous Step (send data to SAP either via RFC call or Proxy call)> Switch STEP (check the response from SAP is positive or not)--> SEND STEP (send data to DB if sap response is positive)

Thanks,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

instead of BPM you can also put a second receiver into your receiver determination. That way you can also define two different inbound interfaces and mappings.

If that is really the only functionality you need and you don't need any other functionality that is only available via BPM, you should consider not using a BPM.

best regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Easiest way would be to do a simple BPM.

1. Receive Step

2. Transformation Step(if required)

3. Fork Step

3.1 Send Step to SAP (inbound interface)

3.2 Send Step to JDBC

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sasi and Naveen,

Thanks for your reply.

How many maps and inteface maps are required? One interfacemap and one message map is sufficient.

Thanks & Regards

sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

I think you will be needing one interface and message mapping per each send step. I am assuming you would be using an RFC for sending data to SAP and JDBC to some other database??.

Thanks,

Naveen