cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharepoint portal theme to SAP Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to match the SAP Portal look and feel (including layouts) with MS Sharepoint portal.

Is it possible to change the whole portal layouts, portal themes, webdynpro themes to match the Sharepoint portal look and feel.

Is there anyway to apply Sharepoint portal theme to SAP Portal.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is possible. But there is lots of work there. It is possible to change layouts, themes to match any portal site. Customization of layout will be done by changing the corresponding layout par file, themes using System Admin -> Portal Display -> Theme editor. Open standard existing theme and save as new theme and edit. Once theme is changed, it can be assigned to the new desktop. But I don't think it is possible to import the sharepoint theme directly to portal. Since portal has theme folder structure different from other portals, that can't be done.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Can you please let me know what components need customizations.

Also, is it possible to change Standard Webdynpro appliations themes and BSP pages themes to match the sharepoint portal theme.

Regards,

Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Webdynpro applications can be set to accept the portal theme as its own theme.

Portal theme editor has a section to set the theme for BSP Pages.

You can set the Sharepoint colours for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For layout, change com.sap.portal.layouts.default.par

Go to System -> SUpport -> Portal runtime -> Browse deployment. Look for this in pcd folder.

For webdynpro theme, you can set it to use portal theme itself. FOr BSP, you can set in THeme editor when you are editing the new theme.

Regards,

Harini S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Probably you can change the portal theme by looking at the sharepoint one or get the CSS of sharepoint if you want to do a more sophisticated theme for portal