Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setup tables

srikanthbwbw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus.

We filled up the setup tables for purchasing 4 days ago and did the initialization in BW for HDR and ITM. We are not pulling the delta and the delta queue is filled with records for that datasource. Now my requirement is wehave a requirement for pulling the SCL data also.

1.Now my first step will be to run job control for purchasing and pull the delta for datasources

Here my doubt is i delete the LBWQ for application component 2 the datasource which are active in RSA7 will be deleted or will that not have any problem.

Thanks in advance

Rak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Let me know,in first message you mentioned already you filled the setup table.Why are you going to run setup table once again ?

srikanthbwbw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh

In first thread i mentioned that i filled up the setup tables and pulled the data for only HDR and ITM and delta queue is active for that datasources.

Now i want to do init for SCL. For doing this i think i need to fill up the setup tables again...Because it was 4 days ago i filled setup tables and in this 4 days transaction have taken place..Hope i am clear.

Regards

Rak

srikanthbwbw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Is it possible to fill up the setup tables without deleting the Queue in LBWQ?

Thanks

Rak

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear Rak,

you can empty the delta queue with delta from bw twice, since the queue will be updated after next delta in bw successfully performed. after that you can LBWG in r/3 and then fill setup table. hope this helps.

srikanthbwbw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahp

Thanks for your reply.

<i>after that you can LBWG in r/3 and then fill setup table.</i>.I didnt get after that you can.....do you mean to say that i can delete the lbwq and fill the setup tables.

If during the filling the setup tables if any entry takes place..do i loose that record or entry will be doubled...i think if any entries takes place, queue is formed again in LBWQ...Please correct me in this regard.. i am confused in this scenario.

Regards

Rak

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rakesh,

while filling the setup tables,If any new entry happend ,u will miss those records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai All,

i heard through someone that it is not necessary to stop the transactional data updation in r/3 while loading the data to BW. Is it true ?

if no what will happen ?

Best Regards....

Sankar Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rakesh,

Delta queue is separate for each queue.

Once you activate the data sourc,that time onwords deltas is going to sit in delta queue.

Another point during setup tables filling you need to lock the user's & delete the respective delta quues also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rak,

Don't touch LBWQ.

If you delete data here,then you will face so many problems that means you never get these records.

Run the job control in R/3 & trigger delta info package in Bw.

srikanthbwbw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

As you said i will run job control first and then pull the data into BW. Next when i fill the setup tables should i delete the lbwq.

Can i fill the setup table without deleting the LBWQ.

Regards

Rak