cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup table not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We lost some PO data during production release due to multitude of reasons. All 3 2lis_02_itm, hdr and scl were enhanced to add additional fields. After all the fixes were done we can think (did the same kind of fix for all 3), 2lis_02_itm refuse to send us any delta records. We deleted init and reinitialised with no success.

On top of this, setup table was filled, but I see no data for 2lis_02_itm. Any pointers on what might be wrong please?

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you recheck your data source was in active and extract str was in active.

While filling setup tables, are you getting any messages. delete and refill set up tables in back ground.

observe job log at SM37.

recently any changes were applied on ecc? if possible try to reactivate your extract structure and data source. after that try to fill delete and fill set up tables.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raman,

DataSource is active and so is extract structure. We did not notice anything odd. We recently enhanced the DS to add couple of fields.

Also, we did re-init and still don't see entries for this DS in RSA7, but HDR and SCL are fine.

Let me try and re-activate ext str and see how it goes. I'll update this post one way or the other.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

When you fill setup table is there any error, can you able to put job log for setup table fill job?

Regards,

Ganesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extract Structure was active, but re-activated anyway just to be sure and it did the trick.

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you check these few points,

1)When you Enhanced the Datasaources,i assume that you have cleared LBWQ,RSA7 and Setup Table and then done the transport.If not then there will be inconsistencies and we need to clear the above tables and then retrasnport.Did u check LBWQ and did u execute the V3 Job in LBWE so that you transfer the data from LBWQ to RSA7.

2)Also Set Up table is Full load and will not come in LBWQ/RSA7.The Full load will come from directly from Set Up table.

3)The Full Load is from Set Up table to PSA

4)Delta Load is from LBWQ->RSA7->PSA.

5)Also most importantly have you deleted the Delta in Info pack->Scheduler->Init Options and then done a Re Init without Dataload.

rgds

SVU