cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

services for webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am on a new installation, where there are many services in SICF still disabled; I want to create some web service. In order to do it, which service I have to enable in SICF?

thanks in advance

Gabriele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, I'm trying to activate services and I have obtained the WSDL working, but still web service is not available: while testing it in web services navigator I get a "No endpoints found for this service". Does somebody know if I have to do something else in some other transaction and not also in SICF ?

thanks

gabriele

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might have to create end points for the service,

follow this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/57/07813ee3d32b44e10000000a114084/content.htm

to create an end point

Also refer to for more info

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

but in other systems, I have no to create the endpoints: once created the service, it is available.

so there is something to do that makes that the creation of a web service automatically create the relative endpoint.

thanks for helping me

gabriele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't tell us which system/release/SP level you are using, it's not possible to help you.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am working on ECC6 4.6 support package 15. Any hint would be great. I am looking for some documentations about it, but for web service I find a lot of information from development point of view, but very few from technical point of view.

thanks

gabriele

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

I found a kind of something I was looking for.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/42/e3aaf830b93ee5e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

and sap note 1110741.

Actually I am trying to use the SRT_ADMIN report to configure basic setting for webservice but I cannot understand what I have to put in these fields:

Name of Inbound Destination

Name of ABAP Connection

Does anybody know their meaning or used this report?

Thanks

Gabriele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>I am working on ECC6 4.6 support package 15

The only problem is that this release does not exist.

It is either ECC6 or R/3 4.6.

Most probable is ECC6 SP15.

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I mean ECC 6 sp15

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I dont think you need to activate any service in SICF

Just create the webservice through SE37 and then activate this service through SICF

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already done. But it doesn't work. In the new system I am working, there are few services active. For example the service above my web service, were deactivated, WSDL was deactivated and so many other. I activate the services I think are necessary ... but still not work, so there are some services still missing. Is there a list of necessary services to get web services working?

thanks

gabriele