cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Marketplace is missing while trying to set up ABAP Trial Cloud Environment

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, I entered CloudFoundry environment like was suggested by Andre and there is still no Service Marketplace menu like in Blog. Added ABAP Trial in entitlements also.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrefischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

A colleague checked your user. It seems that you made a typo.

You entered "@mail.com" instead of "@gmail.com".

Unfortunately the onboarding procedure only tests whether the string is an email address but not that it is actually your email address.

So please delete the instance and recreate it.

Best regards

Andre

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton! Now works!

andrefischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Great to hear that. Can you please mark it as answered?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

andrefischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

You have to click on "Spaces" and then on your Dev Space

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, it works. And what user should I use? It doesn't accept any user in dashboard, neither P80XXXXX, nor global HCP account (email).

andrefischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

When you log on https://cockpit.hanatrial.ondemand.com you use an email adress or a P-user. If it is a P-User you can retrieve the email adress of your user by clicking on the drop down menu of your user. The email which is connected to this user is shown.

I would expect that you have used this email adress when registering for the ABAP trial since it is checked.

If the problem persists please send me your email adress and the instance your are working on (the URL in the service key or that you use to start the dashboard) via a direct message.

andrefischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you created an instance as described in step 3.1.? Here you have to enter an email address that will create the user in the SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment System.

Since you are able to see the dashboard I assume that you have performed step 3.1. It's this email address you have to use to log on via the dashboard or via ABAP in Eclipse.

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I created the instance. But I never specified the pass during instance creation, only email. What password does it use? Nothing matches.