cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: Modifying the Help > Create Support Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've seen this question before. Maybe soeone now has an answer.

Is there anyway to add a field to the Help > Create Support Message for the Service Desk? I need a location field to meet a requirement. Otherwise, the config is going to get ugly quick.

My requirement is the first level of support is determined based on where the issue is raised. If they can't solve it, it goes onto level 2. I need to create a support team rule to accomplish this and I think this is impossible with out of the box functionality. Any ideas?

regards,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fr,

Whenver the issue is raised from satellite system it will fetch all the system details like IBase user who created and lot more and send it to solution manager system.

when you Run the transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR in solman system,you can see the list of messages created.

Here if you select the same and double cilck it,the next screen wil show you all the details

For your req like Automatic support team derivation you have to do config settings depending upon which you will have the required team name appearing in the ticket support team field.

Search the forum for support team derivation.Pls follow these links also,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2fd8f3ca-0e01-0010-a691-c85883a3...

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001197002005E/Addtional_Information.pdf

Please Reward Points.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean with "where the issue is raised"? If people create their messages in those transactions they have the problem with, you will get all the necessary data with in the message.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

"where" as in the physical location, like a city. Imagine you have 5 plants who all use the same SAP system, but you want the first level of support to be local to the plant and the next level isn't plant dependant.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know there´s no "default option" to do this - it would be a modification - to the SolMan and to the backend system.

The support message is generic, it´s not only for R/3 (ERP) systems but also for CRM, SRM, Portal... Solman doesn´t know anything about "plants" or other organizational configurations from the backend.

Markus