cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Send To' link in KM Navigator iView for DefaultEmpty.xml

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a KM Navigator iView that displays news items created by an XMLForm. When news item are created they are listed in the iview along with a 'Send To' link. I also get another 'Send To' link that is displayed that appears to correspond to a generic empty list item, which appears whether the list is empty or has news items listed in it. Can I disable this link and if so how do I do it? The KM Navigator iView is using the NewsBrowser LayoutSet but I cant see any obvious settings relating to this link. We are using EP6 SP2.

Cheers,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

we just discussed your issue, but we cannot understand it. Could you provide a screenshot with some explanations?!

Best regards

Detlev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Detlev,

I've send you a mail with screenshots of the problem. Cheers,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Detlev,

I found out the cause of the problem. We had accidentally transported some xmlf forms content into the production system in the KM folders that the iViews were pointing to. In KM Content Admin the files were displayed with their 16 digit id's as the production system didnt recognise them as xml forms content. I delete these files and additional Send To link disappeared.

Cheers,

Steve