cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Semantic Objects and Action for and an app in SAP FIORI Launchpad

0 Kudos

In SAP Fiori Launchpad configuration we use semantic object and Action. I am trying to understand that what a developer should do if there is need to create one for either t-code or WebDynpro app.

1. What will happen, if we assign Semantic Object and Action for more than one FIORI app?
  2. In an organization, who is responsible for creating of these object (I am trying to understand the process, how a developer tackle a situation where there is need to create these objects for an app)

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusudhan0492
Employee
Employee

or use /n/ui2/flia t-code and enter semantic object and action

X-y and hit execute

You can see the app title, role, catalog and other details

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhusudhan0492
Employee
Employee

Launch Fiori launchpad and hit F12. Click on network log, reload the launchpad

In network log you will find start_up, click on this link and click on preview you will see the semantic object and action assigned to the user.
here you will see catalog id and other application details

0 Kudos

Thanks Madhusudhan,

this was very help full.

madhusudhan0492
Employee
Employee

Hi Vijay,

Please find the following details

1. You can use existing semantic object action and assign to a user. Please make sure that standard app is not assigned

Ex: standard fiori app x have semantic object and action. We used same semantic object and action to custom app y. If both apps assigned the Fiori will have duplicate semantic object and action app

2. fiori consultant handles these configuration

0 Kudos

Thanks Madhusudhan for quick reply,

1. How can I make sure that which semantic object /action is assigned to which app. is there any t-code that I can use to see the relation between fiori apps and semantic object/action?

2. If both apps have same object/action then, when we call using the url(intent url) which app comes up in the launch pad or an error will occur?

Thanks in advance.