cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

select multiple checkbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i want to add many checkbox in the "input form" using my query values and when i check some of the checkox , i want to filter my "output table" with my selections. how can i do this??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bart;

if i want to use checkbox for my query value, must i use datastore to assign value to checkbox.?

it has diffirent way.In checkbox properties there is no way assign value to checkbox. I think it is simple but i cant do it.

any blog or document about it??

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a table maybe the following workaround helps?

Create 3 queries, 1 with result man and 1 with result female and 1 for joined result.

Insert all queries in VC and create related tables.

Then use the visibilty condition related to checkboxes

@store checkbox_male = visiblity condition for table 1

@store checkbox_female = visiblity condition for table 2

and @store checkbox_both = visibilty cond. table 3.

In layout tab positon tables over eachother.

Cheers.

Bart

Former Member
0 Kudos

hımmm oke i understand. i dont need chart. i try this for table view.

thank u for your help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bart

it is only example. i want to know if i have this stuation , can i use checkbox?

how can i add checkbox on input form using my characteristic value?? İn checkbox properties i cant find anything to link my data value to checkbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bart

i have a problem with adding my query values to checkboxs values.

for example;

my guery has a characteristic name "Gender". This characteristic has two value "male" and "female." If gender_key = 1 value "male" and gender_key= 2 value ''female". On the input form i have two checkbox "male" and "female".i want if i have check the male checkbox and press submit in the output table i want to see only "male".

how can i link my checkbox value to my query value?( e.g. gender)

thank you for help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does your query look like?

Whats in the row and whats in the column?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Note: the thing i explain only works for charts not for tables.

So you need a input form

Some checkboxes

A datastore

A query

And a chart.

I presume you succeeded with the data store and creating some boolean variable? (e.g. check_male / check_female)

In the dataseries enter a formula like:

STORE@Check_male * @Gender__key_value,

You have to play a bit if you need an IF statement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your not familiar with BAPI you might try the following:

• Create several check-boxes at the input form (e.g. actual, budget, rolling forecast).

• Add a query and a chart.

• Create a datastore.

• In the datastore insert (bool) variables - same amount as checkboxes (e.g. check_act/ check_bud etc.).

• Link input form checkboxes to datastore variables.

• In the chart create several dataservices.

• In the dataseries multiply the @store_check_act with the normal dataseries (result query).

You can set the default value of the checkbox in the store to "true" or "false".

So when you start the model for example your actual and budget output is shown (default true) and RF= false.

If the RF box is checked, you have to press submit again and value in the store is set to true and output is visible.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bart

Edited by: Bart B on Dec 24, 2007 8:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a BAPI which is going to accept all the values that are present in the form of check boxes.Click on the properties of checkboxes...on select execute the corresponding BAPIs for filltering the values.