Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select Hierarchy - Account type dimension - Sap analytics cloud

Rafi1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, 

I have created a table in a story in SAC, with Measure/Version dimensions in columns and an account type dimension in rows.

I have created multiple hierarchies for the account type dimension and I would like to make possible for the user (in view mode) to select the hierarchy of the account dimension he wants to display. This feature is available for generic dimensions  by right-clicking on the dimension name in the table and selecting the hierarchy you wish to display from the drop-down list, but for the account type dimension, the drop-down list does not allow you to choose

Is user selection of hierarchies possible for account type dimension, and if so, how?
Thanks for the help

SAP Analytics Cloud 

View Entire Topic
William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Not sure why you are not seeing it, this option is there for account dimension as well. 

William_Yu_0-1710909017066.png

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
William, I think it shows the select hierarchy option in view mode but when you click on it the option to select any other hierarchy is greyed out.
William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Oh thanks, I see it now. Then I see no other way with option.
maywong
Discoverer
0 Kudos
It is available in classic design experience. I am also looking for the account hierarchy option in view mode on optimized design experience. It will be good if anyone has the solution using customization via advance script / other method.