Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segregating Tables based on Modules

far_sid2103
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to segregate tables based on SAP Modules(MM, PP, PM etc.). Found a way... there is an FM - RS_COMPONENT_VIEW_DISPLAY which displays standard tables based on modules and their sub modules in a tree format(Below Format).

The problem here is I am not getting the table names yet from inside the debugger but I got the modules and sub-modules.

far_sid2103_0-1709644911692.png

Now here I want to display those tables in an f4 format under maybe a tab-/strip for each module or a tree structure where all the tables would come under a specific module not under a sub module(Below Format).

far_sid2103_1-1709644977149.png

If there is any way to achieve this through this FM or maybe any other approach to do this, Please suggest.

Regards,

Farhan

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
To obtain the underline in a tree, it's not possible on "nodes" but possible on "items", class cl_gui_list_tree with the "item class" constant "ITEM_CLASS_LINK" (or any other class based on it e.g. cl_gui_column_tree, etc.)
far_sid2103
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra

Thanks for the reply, but I was not looking for any underlines or anything.

What I was looking was for segregating the tables based on modules.

Thanks

Farhan

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I'm trying to understand what your question is... Use the SQL Trace to know what the tables are, i.e. TADIR, TDEVC, DF14L (TADIR.DEVCLASS = TDEVC.DEVCLASS AND TDEVC.COMPONENT = DF14L.FCTR_ID)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

The Database table definitions carries a package, those packages are referenced in the Application Component hierarchy.

To get

• The hierarchy use FM RS_COMPONENT_VIEW (in a format suitable to use SAP Tree Classes)
  • The list of packages per component use FM TR_DEVCLASS_GET_FROM_COMPONENT or browse table TDEVC
  • The tables of a package use FM such as REPOSITORY_INFO_SYSTEM_F4 or browse table TADIR for objects of type  R3TR TABL

Answers (0)